Saturday, January 22, 2011

Catching up in JHB - at Lilla and Carlo's.

Quick trips to Jo'burg and Cape Town once in every 2 or 3 years, entail short visits to our friends and family. It always seems so easy to catch-up where we left off, feeling like just a few weekends ago instead of the reality of years.  These friendships of ours which have lasted for so long are light and fun, always keen to find out what's new in our lives. Here we are with Lilla and Carlo.
Carlo and me in the outside studio surrounded by his impressive works of art.

Dramatic use of colour. Carlo, when you run out of viewing space, my walls at home are waiting for a few of your exquisite paintings.

The Sicilian

Sampling my Japanese green tea with Carlo's scintillating cake. 


Hullo Charbel, Dinko and Rosa!

6 months old and looking very serious, just before the acquisition of new shoes.
Dad's around and I'm feeling much happier.

Fascinated by those Nike runners. They seem to be making the rounds in JHB.

Those things on my feet are odd, aren't they? But I like them.
Dad's got a pair, so I must have got it right. 

A feast of Lebanese vegan.  

Shrine of Our Lady of Harissa.

No comments:

Post a Comment